The following arrangements at the Care in Midstream facilities are applicable for the duration of the lockdown period:
– No visitors will be allowed during the lockdown. Access will be restricted to staff and essential services only.
– We will be utilising appropriate telephony and digital channels to keep families in contact with their loved ones.
– New admissions, both long and short term, will be assessed and screened on merit and proper isolation adhered to.
– We have made provision and ensured that staff will maintain service. Our staff forms part of Essential Medical Services.
– Meals will continue as usual. We have made provision for sufficient supplies.
– In-house therapy and programmes will continue as per current guidelines.
Care in Midstream’s priority is the wellbeing of our residents and staff.