THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 ARRANGEMENTS ARE APPLICABLE AT THE CARE IN MIDSTREAM FACILITIES:
– All visitors, contractors and suppliers must wear masks on entering the property.
– Family visits of up to one hour are permitted.
– A maximum of two visitors per visit is permitted indoors and a maximum of four visitors outdoors.
– New admissions, both long and short term, will be assessed and screened on merit. Isolation protocols are applicable.
– No contact visits are permitted, and safe social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
Care in Midstream’s priority is the wellbeing of our residents and staff.