The following arrangements at the Care in Midstream facilities are applicable for the duration of the lockdown period:
– No visitors will be allowed during the lockdown. Access will be restricted to staff and essential services only.
– We are utilising appropriate telephony and digital channels to keep families in contact with their loved ones.
– New admissions, both long and short term, will be assessed and screened on merit. Isolation protocols are applicable.
– We continue to provide uninterrupted care.
– In-house therapy and programmes continue as per current guidelines.
Care in Midstream’s priority is the wellbeing of our residents and staff.