Care in Midstream in Centurion is a newly built care centre offering luxury assisted living with regular daily activities and quality care, including 24/7 paramedic.
Care in Midstream is located within a secure gated community, conveniently accessible for families living in the Centurion, Midrand, Sandton and Pretoria areas.
Assisted living at Care in Midstream is offered on a rental basis.
Midstream is an area that offers uniquely integrated medical care; the area is host to a new Mediclinic, Care@Midstream Sub-Acute Rehabilitation hospital and the practices of many highly regarded doctors and specialists.
Assisted living accommodation is in private suites and bachelor units. All have ensuite bathrooms and are finished to a high standard.
The purpose of an assisted living environment is to help mature adults to live in a safe environment. Assisted living is suited to people requiring a light level of assistance with daily living
Care in Midstream is a new purpose built care centre offering top class assisted living in suites and bachelor suites, with various configurations to chose from. Some suites have kitchenettes, some have patio doors to the garden, others have lovely views.
Our service emphasis is on excellence in holistic care. Our daily activity calendar ensures that our residents enjoy opportunities to engage socially and create new friendships.
Medical & Nursing Care
- Nursing staff supervised by a doctor
- Personal nursing care such as assistance with activities of daily living, e.g. dressing, bathing and administration of medication
- 24/7 paramedic service
- Access to emergency nursing care day and night
- Weekly Doctors’ rounds
Personal Support & Social Activities
- Personal laundry service & housekeeping
- Access to pharmacy and pharmacy delivery service
- Group Activities twice per day, including group occupational therapy, sessions with our social worker, spiritual counselling, arts and crafts, games etc.
- WiFi access to promote engagement and communication
- Private, spacious, light and comfortable suites with en-suite bathrooms
- Private en-suite bathrooms are purpose-built with walk-in shower, hand-held shower heads, lever taps, scald protection and wheelchair-friendly doorways
- Smart TVs
- Ample storage
- Coffee and tea at refreshment stations throughout the facility
- Communal TV room, reading room and library
- Communal computer stations, with internet and Skype access
- Communal indoor areas for social engagement and relaxation
- Communal large landscaped outdoor areas, including play area for junior visitors