Care in Midstream is a newly built care centre offering top class frail care with doctor supervised quality nursing, access to paramedics 24/7, regular daily activities and luxury accommodation in private suites and bachelor units, all with safe, en-suite bathrooms.
The purpose of a frail care environment is to help mature adults to live safely, receiving holistic care including nursing care, social interaction and good nutrition. Frail Care is suited to people requiring care and attention throughout the day and night.
Care in Midstream is a new purpose built care centre offering top class frail care in suites and bachelor suites, with various configurations to chose from.
Care in Midstream is located within the secure gated community of Midlands Estate.
Our frail care suites are upmarket and comfortable, a private space to receive a high level of care and attention in a suite that our residents decorate with their own furnishings, plants and pictures to ensure that it feels like home.
All the frail care suites have lovely views from floor-to-ceiling windows and our premium frail care suites have kitchenettes. Residents are provided with bedside assistance buttons, Smart TVs and WiFi to stay in contact with friends and family.
Our service emphasis is on excellence in holistic care. Suites are all easily and quickly accessible from the nurses station.
Our daily activity calendar ensures that our residents enjoy opportunities to engage socially and create new friendships.
24 Hr Medical & Nursing Care
- Nursing staff supervised by a doctor
- 24/7 nursing assistance
- 24/7 paramedic service
- Mediclinic Midstream within 2kms
- Care@Midstream Sub-acute within 1km
- Access to emergency nursing care day and night
- Weekly Doctors’ rounds
Personal Support & Social Activities
- Personal laundry service & housekeeping
- Access to pharmacy and pharmacy delivery service
- Group Activities twice per day, including group occupational therapy, sessions with our social worker, spiritual counselling, arts and crafts, games etc.
- WiFi access to promote engagement and communication
- Private, spacious, light and comfortable suites with en-suite bathrooms
- Private en-suite bathrooms are purpose-built with walk-in shower, hand-held shower heads, lever taps, scald protection and wheelchair-friendly doorways
- Smart TVs
- Ample storage
- Coffee and tea at refreshment stations throughout the facility
- Communal TV room, reading room and library
- Communal computer stations, with internet and Skype access
- Communal indoor areas for social engagement and relaxation
- Communal large landscaped outdoor areas, including play area for junior visitors